Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Training to be a parent..

Yesterday TJ and I were hanging out at parents house.  Dad and I watch Chuch on NBC and then all of us watch Castle on ABC (both are great shows and I recommend them to all).

So TJ had been outside for a little bit and Dad let him back in.  We just settle down to watch Chuck when TJ tries to sit and drag his bum.  I am thinking this has to do with the bump on his behind (vet confirmed no worms) so I pick him up.  When I feel his hip, I feel this kinda dried poop!!  I do not know what his issue is but lately he sits in his poop!!  So now TJ has to take a bath.  Not fun stuff.  As I was pulling the hair away from the dried poop, I was thinking that "it will only get worse when you have kids". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails