Monday, March 29, 2010

What a weekend!!

Friday night was amazing.  I sat home and did nothing.  TJ and I went on a walk and then came home.  We feel asleep around 9-930.  It was great. It had been a tough week at work.  I found out that I was denied promotion because I was sick too many times.  I applied for three different positions and denied for all three.  So Friday was great. 

Of course I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday morning so I could be ready for when Lexy picked me up at 845.  I was going to Zoo Boise's Eggstravaganza with Lexy, Marlee, Caitlyn, Brandon, and Emma.  Ashley and Lily meet us there too.  It was fun to help the kids with the Easter egg hunt.  Aftter the hunt and walking around the zoo, we had a picnic lunch.  It was a warm day and what a fun time!! 

While Brandon took Emma and Marlee home, Lexy, Caitlyn, and I hit the super junk store.  It is so much funnier when you can go to the super junk store with someone.  I found some great treasures like an old scrapbook in great condition.  A yellow bread bread pan. A cute friendship plaque.  Purple afghan table runner (using that in the car).  Old barnwood frames.  Corel plates. I was really happy with everything. 

It was a great time being with Lexy and Caitlyn.  I laughed more on Saturday then I did the entire week.  I laughed the most when Lexy was driving us home, especially when we were dropping of Caitlyn. 

After I was dropped off, I grabbed TJ and headed to Parent's house to watch a little TV before I went to babysit Marlee.  While there Dad and I visited for a little bit while playing with TJ outside.  I really enjoyed myself for that hour.  Dad took off for the lecture by Rep Ron Paul and I watched Survivor.  It amazes me what a great player Russell is!!  He has been my favorite Survivor ever!!  If you don't watch it you should.

It was time to go babysit Marlee and what a great time it was!!  She cuddled the entire time!!  She was one tired baby because of the zoo, picnic, and then a birthday party at a park.  She never fussed or cried.  She went down to bed without any issues.  I then got to watch Life Unexpected (thank heavens for TIVO!!).  It was funny because in the opening credits, toward the bottom of the screen, you can see a my comapnys semi/trailer!!  It was pretty funny.  So after Life Unexpected, I was finally able to see the Ugly Truth.  Gerard Butler will be my future husband. 

So I stumble home and fall into bed around midnight.  I took a couple of minutes to actually read the Sunday School lesson that I was to teach the following day.  Again I had to set my alarm because I was going to met Lexy and Chris at Costco at 10am.  I reread the lesson while waiting for Lexy and Chris.  When they finally got there, Marlee was a cuddlebug again!!  I just love the ego boost she gives me!!

Costco was fun and then it was off to Church.  Nothing miraculous there.  After Church, I meet up with Lexy and Chris at Parents house.  We decided to carpool into Boise to meet Caitlyn, Brandon, and Emma to play at Chuck E Cheese.  The food there sucks and we decided we all prefer Pojo's.  But it was a fun time.  After Chuck E Cheese, we all stopped at Toys R Us.  That was fun.  We finally make it home around 8 and I am in bed around 10.  I was TIRED!!  Trying  to keep up with the kids is exhausting work!

Thankfully I can use this evening to recoperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails