Monday, April 26, 2010

Dad

Dad and I at the BSU football game in fall 2009.

I just wanted everyone to know that today is my dad's birthday. 
And I just want everyone to know he is the greatest Dad!

He is so wonderful because:
he is a big softie
when he means busines..he means BUSINESS
he didn't yell at me when I came home and told him I tipped the new 4wheeler
HILARIOUS!
HANDSOM
smart
generous 
sweet
gentle
a great teacher
(taught me how  to change oil/wiper blades and teaching me on how to drive a trailer)
patient
great cook (on certain things)
great at ordering out


I am so lucky to have such a great father (and family).  I emailed him this morning at work to wish him a happy birthday and told him he was such a great dad.  His response:
"thank you! I could not be the dad I am if I did not have Wonderful girls around me who appreciate me!"
How sweet is that!!  I love him so much. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails