Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tag your it!

8 TV Shows I watch :)


(on The CW on Thursday. Two brothers fighting to stop the Apocalypse. VERY hot boy names Jensen Ackles stars.)

(on CBS on Thursday. People trying survive the longest to win million $)

(on Discovery Channel on Tuesday about crab fishermen)

(on CBS on Sunday. Teams of two people race around the world to win a million $)

Justified
(on FX on Tuesday.  About a US Marshall catching bad guys.  US Marshall is REALLY hot!)

Castle
(on ABC on Monday see about it in this previous post.)

Chuck
(on NBC on Monday see about it in this previous post.)

10 Things I hate About You
(on ABC Family on Tuesday(?) just like the movie but on TV. Just 30 minutes but a guaranteed laugh.)

Honorable mentions:

----------

8 Favorite places to eat and drink

My parents house
Wrap Shack
my sisters houses

--------------
8 Things I look forward to

4pm (work day over)
4pm on Friday so the weekend can being!
any day off work
July=VEGAS! for a week!
being with my family
being skinny (someday hopefully)
being loved
having a child

-------------

8 Things I love about winter

SNOW!
Romance
fires
Christmas
snuggling
hot chocolate
smells (cinnamon, nutmeg, etc)
cold

------------

8 Things on my wish list

to be happier more often (stole from Molly)
to have an eternal family (stole from Molly)
to be financially stable
to be tan (stole from Molly)
to be healthier
to have an SUV
to have a yard for TJ
to be meaner

-------------
8 things I'm passionate about

my family
being a fun loving aunt (stole from Molly)
politics
religion
movies
hot men
music
Facebook

--------------

8 things I've learned from the past

LISTEN to your parents and grand parents (stole from Molly)
"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"(stole from Molly)
stick to the basics! It's so hard to do sometimes (stole from Molly)
NEVER lay back down once the alarm clock has gone off (stole from Molly)
that I still have so much to learn! (stole from Molly)
keep TJ on a leash
I deserve good things
I am a good person

--------------
8 things I want/need

a husband
a child
confidence
love
higher paying job with better hours(stole from Molly)
to be fit(stole from Molly)
a home of my own... with grass :) (stole from Molly)
to sleep in... it's been a LONG time :) (stole from Molly)

-------------
8 people I'd like to tag:
anyone who read this because I am not sure who looks at my blog..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails