Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reflections..


(View from my parents back porch)

Yesterday afternoon was LOVELY!!  There was a slight breeze but the warm sunshine was counteracting it.  TJ and I had fun rolling around in the grass while we were waiting for dinner.  TJ like to chase my hand.  It is a fun game we enjoy.  Todays like today make me wish I was wrestling with a child of my own.  I was making dinner for Dad and kept thinking out I desperately want to make dinner for a husband and children.  I am so grateful to have what I have and wish I wouldn't see how green the grass is on the other side.  As we (TJ and I) were headed into dinner, I saw this cow in the field.  My first thought was "What a lonely cow.." my next thought was "Which one? Me or the one field?"  I thought it was kinda funny and laughed at myself.



I have resolved to get myself out of this pity mood by cleaning house and getting stuff ready for a yard sales on April 24th at Caitlyns house.  A clean house always makes me feel better.  Now if I can just stop the cold from developing in my nose, life would be alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails