Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleepy Sunday..


Last Saturday was a busy day for poor.  He was running around dog park, with next door neighboor girl, Kaylees birthday, and the hot weahter.  I have been complaining that I haven't been able to sleep in because TJ wakes me up to play.  Well...thankfully TJ SLEPT IN!!  He still woke me up because he came up and snuggle up close but that is ok.  I could fall back asleep like that ...and I did.  TJ not a big cuddler anymore. The novelty has worn off. He is comfortable in his home and he is becoming much more obidient.  He has mastered sit and impoving on sit/stay combo.  We still have problems with him heeling and returning.  Oh well.  It is somewthing to work on. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails