Friday, June 18, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

VEGAS IS LESS THAN 3 WEEKS AWAY!!  18 DAY TIL JULY 7TH! FLYING FROM BOISE TO LAS VEGAS!!  WOOHOO!!

Can you tell I am excited?  I am tagging along with Jana and her girlfriends as we celelbrate her graduation and turning 30.  It will be crazy because there is two other groups we are meeting up with.  Jana's friend also graduated so she is bringing her friend/family too.  I think all together there will be 25 girls. We are all in 5 rooms which helped reduce the cost alot.  We are staying at the Bally's resort on the strip.  Taryn (girl from Oregon) said her mother has arranged (and paid) for limos to be at our service all week long!  Crazy I know!!  Really excited because get to see my friend Molly while I am there. 

The great thing is I will off of work for a week.  Friday July 2nd will be a slow day at work because of the holiday.  Monday is work holiday.  I took Tuesday - Friday off.  I was able to squeeze Monday morning off.  I won't have to step a foot inside the office from 4:01pm on Friday July 2nd to 11:45am on Monday July 12th.  How awesome is that!! Jana and I are flying home on Sunday and shlould be home by 8pm.  For our tickets it only cost $275.  I know that sounds like alot but considering the times we are flying (leaving Wednesday at 10am and non stop flight and coming home on Sunday at 12 with 1 layover) that aint bad.

I AM SO EXCITED!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails