Thursday, August 26, 2010

Uncle Kracker & Luke Bryan

I love the fair.  That means cheap concerts.  By cheap I mean free!!  Who doesn't love free?  Kara and I went to 2 concerts last night.  First act was Uncle Kracker.  He was really great.  He played all my favorite songs of his (aka the ones on the radio).  I haven't purchased an Uncle Kracker cd but now I have to because he has good songs that aren't on radio.  Here are his highlights.


I was most excited to see Luke Bryan.  I have his first album and LLLOOOVVEE IT!!  I have been meaning to buy his 2nd but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  He is really cute and a great performer.  I loved how Luke Bryan incorporated Enter Sandman (by Metallica) and Shine (by Collective Soul) into a couple of his songs.  It was fun to dance (as close as we can down on the floor being smushed together like sardines).  It was pretty interesting because 1 group of kids was removed by security, 2 girls got into a scuffle, and 2 guys nearly got into it.  We evertually moved up another 6 ft to get closer to the stage.  I have a ballon with someons signature on it.  I need to google their autographs to figure out who it is.  I think it is Uncle Kracker but not sure.  It was a great time all around and my ears are still ringing.  I decided that I need to go to a concert every 6 months to keep my sanity.  Last concert before this was Gary Allan in December.  I am not counting the Steve Miller Band because that was just a sit in the grass type and didn't have the loud bass that interupted your heart beat and I couldn't sing along with anything.   Here are the highlights for Luke Bryan:










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails