Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WOOHOO!! A day off!! LOVED most of Monday. I slept in til 8am. I wanted to finish a couple of projects so I was out the door by 9am. First stop to Caitlyn's coffee shop to get the most delicious drink ever...Raspberry lemonade. I love how she makes it!! After some chitchat it was to Saver I go. Savers was having a 50% clothing, shoes, bed/bath, and accessories sale. It was a mad house but it was awesome!!
When I first walked into Savers, I saw a woman with an old pitcher/bowl (the kind they used to wash with). I thought to myself "DANG!! I wish I would have gotten here earlier so I could have gotten that!!" Oh well. I go shopping and find some great stuff. New mats for my master bath, an awesome Spiderman pillow for Wyatt, new purple decorative bed pillow, a cast iron grill skillet, vase, and an apron.

As I was shopping, I saw the woman who had the pitcher/bowl in her cart but it was no longer there!! I run...well move quickly over to the shelves to see if she left it AND SHE DID!! I quickly grabbed it but and I was lifting it into my cart, I saw she broken the handle!! POO on her!! Oh well. Simple fix with some super glue. I head to check out and the clerk first tells me the pitcher isn't for sale.

WHAT?!? My heart just sinks. I ask her why not? It was on the shelves? She then says it isn't an accessory or bed/bath. OH!! She meant it wasn't ON sale but still FOR sale. She asks if I still want it and I say yes. She then points out the broken handle and confirms again. I say heck yes I want it do you know how much my mom would love it? She says because it was broken, she will only charge me....$0.99!! The tag was for $9.99. I wouldn't have paid $10 for it broken but I still throught $3. WOOHOOO!! I was excited.

I head next door to Lowes to get some crafting material and paint so I can paint my bedframe. I am painting it "antique yellow". It will match my dressers pretty well. I was then excited because the paint was on sale. So I get my paint and head to my car. Later I am driving to parents to get a perm when I realized I forgot to get the 1 thing I went to Lowes to get. JEEZ!!

I decided to go to Lowes a different day because now I am tasked with getting 5 gallons of white vineager to clean the RV watersystem.  With the latest task accomplished, I head to parents to get a perm and watch the BSU Game.


Perm happens and Mom makes pork chops for dinner. Lexy and Chris come over. As we are eating Caitlyn and Emma show up. We have dinner, play and then it is game time. Dad and I are watching the game when we hear some ruckus in the kitchen. Lexy and Caitlyn are in an argument for some reasons and then it escalates. Game gets interupted as hell breaks loose.

People say things, people leave and after awhile, it is back to the game. The game is just as dramitic as the family drama.

BSU was great. We could've been better but a win is a win. See article here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails