Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not much...

Not much has happened last week.  Just working and then hanging out at mom and Dads. 

On Wednesday, I hosted a little Halloween Party for family.
My neighbor girl Brehdi (pronounced Brady) really wanted to go to my parents house.  to make sure she had fun, I invited everyone to parents for dinner and to paint pumpkins and play.  It was a fun time.  Chris made this awesome skull cake!  Brehdi had a great time which is what really matters.

The rest of the week was full of getting ready for Jana's reception on Saturday in Fairfield.  Salad making seems like it should be a simple process but it is much more time consuming than you think.

Saturday was a fun time.  Funnier than expected anyway.  My hair looked REALLY good which always makes that day a great day!! :-) So I get to Fairfield and help set up, which included finalizing the play list.  We just used my laptop and Lexy's computer speakers.  By the way, her speakers worked awesome so now when Mom has parades or functions, I think we will have a set up just through the family!!  WOOHOO!!

The reception went off without hitch and the food was delicious.  I will post pictures soon..(I am just at work and don't have access to parents Picasa). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails