Monday, October 11, 2010

weekend...

SUNDAY 10/10/10

Sunday was spent at parents house making bread and vegging out. 

Lexy, Marlee, Caitlyn, Emma, Jana, and Wyatt came over to visit as well.  Wyatt brought downall four stuffed bears and lined them up on the couch to watch TV.  He was sitting there next to them and then Emma joined the party.  What a bunch of hams!!

I made bread.  I am nearly done with a 101 goals (making bread 6x in a year). 
I have 3 down and just three more to go.

----------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY 10/9/10


Saturday was an eventful day.  After only 4.5 hours of sleep, it was up and at 'em bright and early.  The RNC (Repblican National Committee) has a tour bus going around the nation drumming up support for local candidates.  The theme is Fire Pelosi!.  Saturday at 1030, it was schedule to stop at the Canyon County Repbulican Headquaters in Nampa.  Mom of course was going and I went along too. The rally was also in support of Republican candidate for Idaho's 1st Congressional District Raul Labrador.

I must say that if people want to get elected, they should hire the Linsenmann clan to be their campaign manager.  The rally was held 1 block away from one of the busiest road is Caldwell.  You  think they woudl have people on the corners waving signs trying to drum up more people and support.  But there werent.  Mom was able to get her Republican elephant flag back.  So she went and stood on the corner waving the flag in anticipation of the bus arrival.

My mom rocks!!  She was the first to greet the bus as it approached the rally.  WOOHOO for her!!

After the rally it was a rush to get things together to go tailgating at BSU Stadium.  My friend Kara invited me.  It was a blast!! I wish I didn't stay out so late on Friday night because I was just drained on Saturdya and couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked. 

It was a weird feeling because there is a delay on the tv.  I could hear the crowd in the stadium cheering or booing and have no idea what they were celebrating.  It was driving me nuts!! 

I left at half time with every intention of picking up TJ from my parents, and going home to bed.  Well Dad and I started talking and I ended up staying for the 4th quater.  I was tired!! 

LOVELY: perfect fall weather
HORRIBLE: ready for a namp at 10am.

---------------------------------------------------------
FRIDAY 10/8/10

to be added later..

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved to see how your family gets in on politics!! Sounds like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails