Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UGH!!

I HATE PEOPLE!!!

I hate the majority of my coworkes…because of their imcompetence, I get yelled at.  There is nothing I hate worse than getting yelled at for something I didn’t do. 

It has been nothing but negative all day!!  GRRR!!! 

If someone looks at me cross-eyed, I may just cry.  This week has sucked!!!

I am sure that tomorrow we will get an email wanting a reason why so many people hung up. I cant say what I really want to if I want to keep my job. 

To add to the crappy day, I still have to drive home!!  It took me 2 hours to get to work…after taking 1hr 45mins to get home last night.  If tomorrow will be repeat of today, I am staying home!!

I thought it would be such a loverly day with the snow but boy was I wrong!!

I feel like I have to take care of everybody. I really want someone to take care of me.  I shovel my walk and my neighbors walks all the time. But when I am too busy, no one ever does it.  I don’t want to go home and make dinner, or do laundary, or the dishes but I don’t have anyone to share the load with.  It sucks.  Yes it is my stuff but sometimes it would be niced to be surprised once in a while with a random act. 

Oh well.  I guess I will just shoulder the load….and shoveling the snow..

But on postive note…there is at least 6” of snow in Boise.  I really just want to go play in it like a kid.  Unfortunately, that won’t happen and by the time I can enjoy it is dark and then tomorrow it will be all gone with temperaturs reaching high 30” and low 40”.  Guess that bright spot aint so bright..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails