Thursday, January 6, 2011

Exicted...

becuase I am going dark tomorrow!!  That right...Mom is going to dye my hair!!  We went to Sally's beauty supply on Tuesday and got the color.  I selected a dark (but lighter) golden brown that had some red tones.  We are going to add some red (from the previous dye job years ago).  I am nervous but excited.  If it doesn't turn out like I plan, thankfully I can just dye it back to blonde :)  As soon as it is done, expect pictures on Facebook and here.  I think I will also cut it short.  I will have to think about that.

1 comment:

  1. Of COURSE you'll be a fabulously beautiful brunette! (And, of course, I will never truly cease to see you as a gorgeous goldi-locks) Can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails