Tuesday, January 4, 2011

uhoh!! my list is gone!!

I have created a 101 things to do in 1001 days list.  I went to the webiste to review and see what I can check off and what I can start.  To my shock, the list is gone!!  The page talks about being down becuase of heavy traffic and wont be back up because the webmaster is India with only a backpack and an Ipad. 

I am not digging through old posts and papers trying to find it!!  Keep your fingers crossed i will find it so I don't have to start over!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, NO! That's just very frustrating! I checked when I started doing mine (since I started after you) and was hoping I could find your original post - NO! Where did all that go? I'm really sorry that your list's awol for the time being and I really hope you get it back! Sometimes technology isn't all it's cracked up to be. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails