Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's to new beginings..

So there are a millions thoughts going through my brain. A new year has begun.  The chapter titled 2010 is closed and the page has turned.  It is both thrilling and terrifying.

I really can't find the words to express what I am feeling so I will say that I do not have any resolutions.  I am simplying resolving to try. It will be a success as long as I have tried.  The outcome will not matter.

So what I am going to try to do is 1) learn to say no, 2) not care what others think of me, 3) read the Bible all the way through, and 4) be healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Simple, but still asking something of yourself. Besides...you (and I) have enough goals to hit with those '101 things in 1001 days' lists. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails