Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The middle (part 2)

Sunday we left Gmas house.  It is always sad to leave but we needed to get down the road to finish my planned trip.  I love the top pic by the way.


Gma Dalley (who is 91) was so tired she couldn't stay awake after breakfast on Sunday.

Today we visited my Dad's Dad in Victor Cemetary.

We drove up to Grand Targhee in Wyoming and checked out the snow. What an abundance they had!
No only did it snow at Targhee on Sunday but also in the valley at Gma's house.




Dad didn't know I was taking his picture.  With him you have to be sneaky.  I time it just perfectly to get his smiling handsom face inbetween the gates.



After Targhee, we drove through Ashoton to Mesa Falls.  The lower falls is free to view but it is $5/car to view the upper falls!!  It was aggravating.

Driving through Ashton and eastern Idaho is beautiful.  Not like the western side of the state.  Over there, there are trees, green, and hills.  West side is nothing but sage brush.  I kinda wished I could move and live over there.  Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails