Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The End

After Ashton, we made it as far as Pocatello.  We spent the night in a hotel.  I was very concerned that TJ would mess in the room but thankfully that didn't happen.  We get up and head to Shoshone Falls.  TJ was ready to get out because right before we arrived at Shoshone, TJ went down to my feet and sat there.  WHILE WE WERE DRIVING!!  Silly dog.


Here is Shoshone Falls.  It is larger than Mesa Falls but we only had a $3 car fee here.

I originally had some more stops planed between Shoshone and home but I was tired and ready to be done with the car.  As we were driving through Bliss it was amazing how many wind turbines there are!!

Afte we were home for a few hours, it was off to a Memorial Day BBQ at Lexy's house.  It was a great weekend and never would have happened without the sacrifices of our military.  Because of many paid the ulitimate price, I live in a free country were I can travel without fear.  I can worship how I see fit. 
Words cannot express my feelings for our military so all I will say is

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails