Monday, June 6, 2011

weird..

Not sure where to begin.  I am in a funk.  I don't like funks.  A couple things put me in a funk.

1.  I didn't start class.  I really wanted to start classes this week.  But I am going to miss 2 classes because of going to Atlanta.  The English professor said the highest grade I could receive is a B.  Even if I earned a 100% on all class work just because I missed the 2nd class (instead of the approved 1), B is the best I could get. I am not going to pay money just to get a B. So slight dissapointment that I have to wait.  I am trying to stay positive by thinking "Good things come to those who wait".....which is a perfect segue..

2. Good things aren't happening....by good things I am talking a love life. Over the weekend, the majority of the family went to dinner (Thank you buy one get one free)...So what happens when you buy one but don't have a get one?  You get left out. Not intentionally...just happens.  It sucks. It really really sucks.  It is public humilition...I have waited and waited and waited.  While there have been little blips on the heart monitor, it has been pretty flatline for a long time. 

3. There are smaller reasons (work sucks, wish I had an SUV, etc).

I am trying to pull myself out of the funk.  It is hard to do.  So I will plug along and keep a just keep focus on Atlanta.  Which is coming up in less than a week!!  This time next Monday I will be in the eastern time zone. It will be work focused but still it is a place I have never been more and excited to see what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails