Saturday, August 6, 2011

Randomness...

So there has been things that have happened since the last time I posted.  In the interested of time and your attention span, I will just provide snippets of what is happening:

-Idaho Sen McGee got drunk and stole a car.  Mom created controversy.  There is another meeting on Tuesday and I am sure more controversy will happen.  Can't wait.  I don't like McGee.

-MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT ON THURSDAY!!  FLOOR SEATS!!  SUPER-DE-DUPER EXCITED!!  I will be there a couple hours early even though it is assigned seat.  I am so so so excited so might as well be in my seat then trying to kill time getting there.

-I am still in love with the farmers market.  I have been trying new recipes and have been suprised at how successful I have been.

-Saw Joe Nichols in concert and feel in love.

-Going to see Eric Church in concert in a couple of weeks.

-School starts on Tuesday Aug 23rd.  Same day as Eric Church. Nothing important happens the first day right?

-There are days I wish I had my open place.  Especially at night when my room on the 3rd floor is still 85 degrees at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails