Monday, September 14, 2009

Saturday is a special day!!

What a wonderful day Saturday was. Friday night I finished paint my spice rack.
I am so pleased with myself.

Saturday morning, I had plans with Caitlyn to go to the Farmers Market. Caitlyn oringally planned to have a Mommys' Day and Brandon would watch Emma. Brandon ended having to work. So instead of shopping with Caitlyn in Boise, we settled for Nampa. We met up at the Farmers Market at 10am. Tj and I went to the dog park prior to FM (aka Farmers Market).
One time we went, Tj used the middle of the aisle as a dump site so the dog park makes sure I am never that embarrassed again!

When I was meeting Caitlyn, I got a suprise. Lexy and Marlee came too!!
I really love the times at the market. It seems to be a sister time.
Not that much happens, it is just nice to be around them.
At FM, there was a new booth selling Whoopie Pies. I guess it is an east coast treat. It is basically a Oreo made out of cake and I think a cream cheese filling. It was really good. Expensive at $2/ea but a 1x splurge is ok. I also got a beautiful purple flower. I already forgot what it is called. According to the vendor it is a fall blooming flower and really easy to take care of. For $2, it seemed worth it. Now my front door looks really cute.

After the Market, we went to the Idaho Youth Ranch Clearance Center in Nampa. You basically just dig through the bins and the cost is by the pound!! The heavier it is the cheaper the cost per pound is. I found many cute shelves and a WICKER PICNIC BASKET!! I have been wanting
a picnic basket for so long but even at the normal junk stores, they still want $10!! I figure I only spent $1 at the clearance center.

After the junk store, Caitlyn and I went to Target. Lexy had to get Marlee home for a nap. After Target I picked up Tj from Lexy's house (ran Tj there after the market so he wouldn't have to stay in the car during the junk store). I had a great lunch with Lexy and than went home.

Thought that I would have a quick nap before Dad picked me up for the game but he needed to run to Home Depot (and thankfully so did I) so we left earlier. The Game was awesome. It was a shut out--BSU 48 vs Miami 0. I thought we had great seats (not THE GREATEST but great). We were shaded and could see most everything.

The woman who sat to my left (Dad was on my right) was there more for socializing than the game. I was REALLY into it. I was jumping up and yelling. Toward the 2nd half, SHE wasn't appreciating the yelling. When I would start to holler when Miami had the ball, she would make a tsking sound and make a production of sticking her finger in her ear and leaning forward.


Was that going to stop me from yelling? Heck no!! I yell at my house watching football so why woudl be keep quite at the STADIUM!?! Thankfully Dad and I found parking on the street so we didn't have to pay $10 for the garages. We made it home by 10pm. For a recap click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails