Monday, October 19, 2009

smelly stuff...

I just want the world to know how much I love my perfume. It is Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works. I have been wearing this for years. I LOVE IT!! Thank you Jasmine for giving me your splash and shower gel because I was running low and you just saved me money. I am so happy you think it smells like a grandma on you because I love it on me. I just got a whiff of myself and ahhh... it is heavenly.

According to bathandbodyworks.com the notes of the frangrance are:
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Coriander
Mid Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Violet, Tuberose, Ylang, Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

My nose picks up the Rose, Musk, Vanilla, and Violet. LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails