Monday, November 9, 2009

Friday...

Friday I stayed home from work. My nose was congested and I had a slight fever. I slept most of the morning away. Toward afternoon, I started feeling guilty that TJ was stuck inside even with me there so we went to the dog park.

Just my luck, it starts to rain while while we are there. Even though I am bundled up, it was still awful. I had to get gas afterward. I was so close to the Idaho Youth Ranch Clearance center in Nampa, I decided I would make a quick trip in. And good thing I did. Sitting on the top on one bin were two BSU Stadium seats!! YES!! Just in time for the game on Saturday!! No more cold bench and a BACK REST!! I am so excited!! This reminds me I need to figure out what color to wear.

So I picked up a couple of other projects to do but will post more about that later.

After a nap in the afternoon (and hanging up some shelves that I have had for years), it was off to parents house to watch the game. BSU at this point doesn't deserve a bowl game. We are so wishy washy and what should have been a blow out was a nail bitter. I think we aren't playing like a top ten team. To prevent my blood pressure from reaching critical mass, that is all I will say on that....on to Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails