Monday, March 1, 2010

Here is my house

I love my house. It is great. Love the space and location.

This is the view when you first walk in the door. Ok technically your view is a staircase but this is the first room you see.


Here is the view toward front door (standing in front of fireplace)

LOVE the pictures on the entertainment center. When your watching TV family is still the focus!

View from the dining room looking into the living room.


Looking into the dinning room from the living room.

I got the self, the chicken bread book, the yellow pitcher, the red bowl, the white ruffle bowl, the white/red rimmed double boiler, yellow basket, green vase, white plant holder, white/red runner, and all the plates at the super junk store.  I put that entire thing togehter for ... I say max of $6.


Sorry sideways but I love my spice rack.  I painted it myself. The best part is the wires you really can't see that hold the spices in place.  I think it adds such character!


Jana gave me the flowers for Valentines Day and the fruit ceramic for Christmas.  I am so happy the flowers haven't died yet!




And of course the man wall.  I still have 8 concerts to post pictures of and new magazine clippings.  Everyone who sees it has to comment on it.

Bedroom not evern decorated (and I have lived here for over a year!) so no pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails