Monday, March 1, 2010

TJ on Saturday Monring

OK. So the top pic was taken on Friday afternoon. He needs a haircut. I haven't posted pics in ahile because my old beloved p/s Sony was broken. I was going back and forth on whne to get a new one. I was killing time on Craigslist and came across 7.1 MP p/s Nikon S200. Works pretty well. Still loved the Sony and will be keeping ahold of it just in case I ever met a camera repairman who wont charge $100-$150 to fix a camera. So I will be making up for lost time.

Newer pics of TJ. Can't wait for April to get him groomed!


TJ wakes me up at 630 on Saturday morning. Why? I don't know. But I was sleeping on my side and he just comes up and puts his paws on my collar bone and starts to whine. He didn't need the bathroom because we went outside. I layback down trying to get some more sleep butt......

TJ just keeps getting in my face. I was telling him on Friday night that we were goin to dog park on Saturday and I think he is smart enough to realize it was Saturday and he knew were going to be at the dog park for a LONG TIME and he was excited to get going (I know he really not that smart but I like to pretend...it makes a good story :) )


So finally got him to lay beside me for awhile. It only lasted for the shot so needless to say we were up and at 'em pretty early on Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails