Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WHY??? OH WHY???

Why is it that when you get a cold, your eyes hurt?  i dont mean sinuses below eye, I mean my actually eyeballs hurt.  Maybe they are dry and I just can't tell.  But this just sucks!!  I didn't get a cold all winter and now with spring I get a cold.  Hopefully it just lasts afew days (good luck with that).  I hate this. What I really hate is when I blow my nose, it is like a floodgate is opened and I have to lean forward for the excess snot to be on the tissue and not just run down my face. 

This cold makes work suck because I can't hear people.  My ears pop if I blow my nose and I can hear for a few minutes but it never lasts long.  Thinking positive this will be over in a few days.  Just in time for the weekend.

Speaking of weekend, I think Mom is going to show me how to make pie crusts.  Pumpkin and Banana Cream are must but maybe I should make a cherry too.  I have never tried cherry.  Hmmm, something to think about.  Wonder if I could make enough to freeze..even more food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails