Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend has started

I never thought Saturday would get here.  I have been training at work and the days seem to drag on because I can't cruise the internet like I normally would.  Bummer.  But the official training class should start on Monday so I will only have the trainee in the afternoons!!  Whew!

Nothing special happeend this week. Just went to work, played with niece/nephews after, and repeated the process.  Thankfully this weekend will be nice and relaxful.  TJ and I started it off right at the dog park.  It was SUPER WINDY so that made it feel really cold.  The sun is shining and it is appoximately 45 degrees but it feels below freezing because of the stupid wind.  But now sitting at home in the recliner the sun feels so good!!  I started picking up the house a litle bit.  Now I can hear the dishwasher, washer, and dryer all running.  It makes it seems like a really productive day.  Now just waiting for the popcorn chicken to finish cooking for lunch.

Last night Catilyn, Emma, and I made a run to Costco.  Suprisingly they had samples at 6pm on a Friday night.  Who knew?!  One sample was for Puree Popcorn Chicken and it was yummy!!  It was like normal popcorn chicken where it is meat mashed together.  You can actually see the grain of the chicken meat in this popcorn chicken.  It was $13 but totally worth it.  I am going to Costco again today with Mom and Dad for giggles.  I really didn't have much going on and that will be dessert.  After Costco it will be a quick trip to Fashion Bug to return some clothes and then to Brandon and Emma's birthday party.  Brandon will be turning 27 and Emma will be turning 3.  They share the birthday of March 14th.  What a birthday present for Brandon huh?  After Emma was born, we had a little cake in the waiting room to celebrate his birthday.  What fun times.

Speaking of fun times, for Brandon I decided his birthday gift will be to be a pooper scopper for a day and clean up the backyard.  I will also brush down Boomer to get rid of the shedding.  The brushing is more of a gift to Caitlyn but they share the dog so it all works out. 

I could really take a nap now.  But I need to go get ready.  I have the screen door cracked a bit and I can occassionally hear the wind chime.  It is a perfect day!  I am jealous of TJ snoozing away on the back of the couch.  If I feel asleep I would get back up for a long time. 

Tomorrow I am excited because Mom is going to teach me how to make pie crusts from scratch.  I figure I will make a cherry pie, pumpking, and banana cream.  Hopefully they will be a success.  I figure the more I learn now the easier it will become so when Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around, I can a bigger help for Mom. 

I need to start prepping my lesson on Baptism for tomorrow.  UGH!!  Sometimes I hate teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails