Saturday, March 13, 2010

Woo hoo!! I travel more than I thought!

While on Facebook, I came across this site that lets you pinpoint where you have been.  I have been more places than I thought and some more than once!  Of course this is my entire life (26 years) but I really didn't htink I traveled as much as I have.   So the list above is of my favorite places so far.

Everything in Eurpose was done in my Senior year of high school.  Major bummer only got to spend 10 days there but it was still so amazing!!  I should scan some pictures in if I am feeling ambxious one day.  After Europe, there is New York City.  I went when I was 19 with another friend who was 20.  We spent and amazing week there.  Recommend everyone goes. 

Silver City is were we go when we are 4wheeling.  I love it up there. An old ghost town. Getting there is so much funnier than being there. 

Been to Vegas a couple of times.  Mostly just traveling through but we always spent the night.  Happy to say I will be going back in July to celelbrate my sisters graduation from college.  We are going to be there for 5 days!! PARTY!!

Been to Seattle with family and by myself.  Loved both trips for different reasons.  Great weather (I love the rain) and so pretty.

Newport OR I have been to two times.  First with faimly (same family trip took to Seattle) and then with high school ornithology class.  Preferred first time but love the Oregon Coast!! 

Portland went two times.  First with faimly (same faimly trip took to Seattle and Newport) and then with friend when I was 23 (WOW!! Was that really that long ago?!?).  Preferred the first trip because we did more touristy things. 

Planning on doing so much more traveling.  Hopefully if plans work out, I will be going down to CA to see Sam.  The plan will be to fly down to CA on July 2.  Stay in CA and play with Sam til Wed July 7.  On Wednesday I will fly to Vegas and meet up with sisters/friends.  Stay in Vegas til 7/11 and fly home.  How awesome would that be?  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails