Friday, May 7, 2010

Kinda nervous..

I am kinda nervous for Saturday.  TJ is schedule for the groomers.  It has been...5 months since TJ has gotten a haircut.  Last time was in November...maybe December.  I have grown accustomed to his long hair.  I think I prefer it kinda shaggy.

But it will be for the best TJ the is hair EVERYWHERE and requires alot of vaccumming.  (Thankfully I don't have a dog like Boomer.  With his shedding you have to vaccum 2x a day becasue he leaves clumps of hair.  I think on Monday, I will go brush him out again as party of bro in law's continued birthday present).

I really like the groomer and I know he will look adorable but I keep thinking about to the first time he got his haircut.  He was a completely different dog!!  Keeping our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails