Friday, June 11, 2010

Bike Basket..

So I have been riding bike on the weekends. I have to leave TJ behind because I don't have a basket to put him in. Well I found on. But it was all metal and that would hurt to sit/stand on. Plus it was black metal so that would make it really hot. SO. While talking to my coworker we came up with great idea to make a cover for it. Because I am not that great of a sewer and she is she took on the project for me. This is what she came up with.

Pretty awesome huh? There will be ropes on the side to attach to TJ's body harness so he doesn't fall out. Pictures will be posted sometime Saturday to show of what we have accomplished!

THANK YOU HEATHEr!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. Practical and looks nice, too! I'll bet he'll enjoy biking tons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails