Friday, September 3, 2010

UGH!!

This day has barely started and I want it over with!


It has been nothing but problem customers all day. They call because we aren't getting the freight there as quickly as they wanted. They want us to delivery at 8am even though they are 2 hours away from our closest terminal. Please. If you need it guaranteed, PAY for the service.
 
Anyway....
 
On to more important things....like thanking Heaven that it is a long weekend. To celebrate the long weekend, Mom, Dad, and I are headed to the hills. Huckleberry hills to be more exact. I doubt there will be much fruit but oh well. It will be fun to be outside and to ride the ATV and have camp food. Yummy S'mores!! Bisquick pancakes (in the mountains is the only time Bidquick pancakes taste good), hotdogs over the fire, hot coco. Chilling around the camp fire. Taking naps. Oh how wonderful it will be!!
 
BUT.....
 
I am kicking myself. My normal work schedule is 730-1600. Couple weeks ago, a friend asked to switch shifts on Friday (today). She works 830-1700. Not realizing Monday was a holiday, I agreed to switch. I realized this week it was stupid of me to switch. I have delayed my holiday by an hour!! UGH!! I could have used that hour to get half way to my destination!! Oh well. What is done is done. Hopefully Karma rewards my good deed and work is slow so I can get off work early or the day goes by really quickly.
 
So....

I hope that everyone else has a wonderful weekend and play safe.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I schedule something on one of my (three) calendars, then go to check it a couple days later and I've overlapped something and either scramble to fix it or be bummed over the consequence. Hope your weekend's awesome fun, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails